Monday, October 09, 2006

Da baam did it...yaaa...

Da baam did it. Good thing I know how to follow instructions but I ran into a problem. I had the home computer up while I was setting up my blog because it has a printer but it wouldn't print the instructions. I don't know why. I thought maybe I can memorize the instructions but that didn't work because first you gotta have a good memory. The second thing I thought is, I know, I'll write out the instructions and just read them and I thoght naaah...too much writing. So I said to myself...self, wait til tomorrow when you are at your printer. So I went to the lap top to shut it down and realized I don't need a printer, I have a home computer and a lap top. I read the instructions on one computer while I created the blog on the other computer.
So that's what I did...I'm so smart meeee...

Pebaam

3 Comments:

Blogger Pebaam said...

now eye no hooo u r

12:24 PM  
Blogger Pebaam said...

"now eye no hooo u r" was meant for bwaagidigwaamid...

12:26 PM  
Blogger Pebaam said...

Miigwech Justin for your kind words. I believe it is all about being in the solution.
Dabaam

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home