Sunday, December 03, 2006

Techie and I are getting along

A little summary of how my realtionship with techie is going.

I am on my lap top on a daily basis and doing new and innovative things. For instance, I am putting my photos into files and catagorizing them for future presentations. I am called upon regularly to do guest lectures about the language camp therefore the picture files prove to be very handy.

I am proposing to upgrade my curriculum using technology. I would like to work this into my master's program somehow and possibly submit it as an assignment. Somehow, all of this has to be inter related.

I fooled around with the beginnings of a power point presentation for my final oral in the langauge class. If everything goes to plan it should be a really cool power point presentation.

I am constantly taking pictures with my digital camera and sending them to family and friends by e-mail. This is good practise for me as I am getting familar with this technology.

I am not sure how much longer I am to post here on my blog so with that I shall conclude for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen MR said...

Hi Pebaam,
It sounds like you and Techie have settled into a very easy going and comfortable relationship! You could even begin your own couples counseling service for others who are at odds with their techno-partners:)

I am intrigued by your suggestion to look at upgrading your curriculum as something you can build into your masters program. I'd be happy to talk about this further and see how you can do this. Great idea!

I look forward to your Final oral and seeing how you have used PowerPoint. Let me know if I can help at all with any tech support and guidance.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Helen MR said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home